.iCe|' Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .iCe|'Clan Forum !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainiac admins [Mostly complain]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woahh

Brainiac admins [Mostly complain] Empty
PostSubject: Brainiac admins [Mostly complain]   Brainiac admins [Mostly complain] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm

So ima tell this straight out, I ain't a wallhacker, but your brotha XaX|OwnedYou got owned twice and accused me for wallhacking. I mean you can spec me, follow me.. straight up I ain't cheatin. He thought it would be funny as hell hahaa let's kick a black man out of the game because I got owned twice. Fo real, im ballin on every level. I can go back in 15 minutes but this aint cool. I ain't into that black brother gets hustled because he is a better playa.

Respect and uhm, keep Detroit beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sick

Brainiac admins [Mostly complain] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainiac admins [Mostly complain]   Brainiac admins [Mostly complain] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Yo,I saw this thing,it was like,Woahh was doin he's thing ya know,just killin,just trippin there,then I see the XaX|Ownedyou guy kick his ass,I asked him why,he told that nigga had wh.he aint got no proof,he didnt spec not even once.I know my nigga aint got no wall hack,thats disrespect,he kicked him as soon as he got killed by Woahh,thats not cool,thats low.
Back to top Go down

Brainiac admins [Mostly complain]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.iCe|' Clan Forum :: .iCe|' Clan Board :: Suggestions And Ideas-
Jump to: