.iCe|' Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .iCe|'Clan Forum !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyther

Scyther

Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:00 pm

My brother is kicked for having wallhack, see here: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/adminadbuse.png/ By Wannabe PRO.
Slasher never cheated whole his life, nor do I. His argument: "He shot me before I even saw him".

Allen and Zaanko are his alibi's, and can confirm that the kick was completely useless and untrue.
Request 'selfish' people to be punished. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I think 'Wannabe Pro' is mad because we said XTC hacked, I think this server needs Punkbuster... (or other anti cheat server security program)

That should solve a LOT of problems.
Back to top Go down
juizeri

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm

ye he is abuser... he kicked me and got me banned for wh only bcos of one lucky nade

ps. what a piece of lowshit, get sum skill tard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 am

juizeri i was on and speced you when you got aimbot and i mean real aimbot so you should get some skills thx
Back to top Go down
Scyther

Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am

Now I know who banned trustz his friend? shame on you... for the reason he gave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:07 am

i banned nobody i kicked him for wh and aimbot and got demo and allen who speced him too banned him then
Back to top Go down
phantasy

phantasy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 pm

why you should kick anybody for wh, thats a question.. becuase u not sure you kicked him, when u sure you should ban someone whit any cheat.
dont do stupid things, and do not kick for wh.. BAN him when you sure and make an good vid!
thanks

greetz,
Back to top Go down
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 pm

If Punkbuster is in the server, people will stop accusing each other for hacking.

and kicking/banning people without evidence won't make you popular...

let this be an lesson for every one.

thanks.

-Slasher
Back to top Go down
juizeri

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

ur all fucking failing abuse fags ?

when i got kicked and banned, i had NO cheats.. u fucking suck and fail.. u just cant stand getting owned bitches... one lucky nade is fucking ban... l2be admins tards

ps. get skill bitches
Back to top Go down
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm

@juizeri

xTc, wannabe pro, Damnation are corrupt... they are already removed from the clan because they violated some rules.

if Punkbuster is on the server XaX can start cleaning up the mess, and you will be unbanned.

P.s. dont swear that much... I know your angry but saying mean words wont help that.
Back to top Go down
juiz

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

well i know but thats just lame when they get pissed only bcos someone is better than them and bans lol
Back to top Go down
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

@juizeri,

you know what's funny?

XTC is hacking. im 100 percent sure.

he got humanized aimbot.

how I know?

3+ hours of spec and he said hack related binds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 am

@JuiZerI: you are in the Pb permanent ban list so stfu
Back to top Go down
juiz

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 pm

lol without cheating, so stfu.. connected with xfire to server lol and got pbban, so dont cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'   Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse 'Wannabe PRO/oOo'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.iCe|' Clan Forum :: .iCe|' Clan Board :: .iCe|' General Talk-
Jump to: