.iCe|' Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .iCe|'Clan Forum !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members in XaX

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Some members of XaX thought again I am hacking and kicked me, atleast it wasnt
a problem because i could disable kick so yeah- here are screenshots.
Members in XaX Shot0010
Members in XaX Shot0011
Members in XaX Shot0012
Members in XaX Shot0013
Members in XaX Shot0014
Members in XaX Shot0015
Members in XaX Shot0016
Members in XaX Shot0017

Do something with those guys, for notice that Ashley kicked me, that other guy couldn't.
Just awful what kind of people are in ET.

Demote them or punish them other way, just what you see what is best.

-MP40 / Mutant*
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 pm

you were hacking and you couldnt admit it, there you have half conversations and i have spoken to vengeance and he says he will have a wrod with u. JUST BECAUSE YOU AND OLD MEMBER DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN HACK AND YOU WER HACKING.............

THE ETSSS OR BOT THINGY SAID LOADED FROM HIS CHAT NAME THEN WE SPEC HIM HE DO 90' TURNS AND HEAD SHOTS... WE KICK U 5 TIMES U STILL COME BACK!

YOU ARE A SAD HACKER!
Back to top Go down

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:09 pm

haha what a little newb. Why should i hack? say me 1 reason.
90 degrees turn? i can do 180 degrees turn even if i want, thats just reaction, i hear somebody then i fast turn around and as you know
i hold my crosshair almost always in the air where should be enemys head. + i have played for 2 years and i have much experience.

About that kick thing, thats easy to do in console. I don't want to tell commands in here because all people will do it when they get kick
and thats not good if they use it for bad reasons.

(remember it, if you are newb and get pwned that doesn't mean i am botter or hacker, you probably don't understand it yet but some good day you will be same good as me and then you understand)

( and that bot bind i said for fun, its funny to see how newbs think i am botter, and have you ever seen bot named estbot? haha)
(I made that name because my 1 of nicks were E$ton!a before and then i made bind name Estbot 5.02b have been loaded. everyone can do it remember that too)
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 pm

HEADSHOTS: you had fucking instant aim, there wasnt a pause imbertween shooting you just jumped into aiming at someone elses head. all the enemys around you got all shot in the head... explain that dickhead.
Back to top Go down

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

i had only almost twice as much headshots as kills
but for killing you need 3 or 4 headshots per kill and don't insult me, calm down dude.

and against me were only 2 players.
Back to top Go down
Slasher

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 am

Im confused MP40 and Mutant got a shared forum account? nvm.

@Assassin did you made a record as evidence? if not, MP40 is innocent =P

and don't talk with caps lock on, you look like a newb (no offense).

make a record by doing: /record
in console.

do: /stoprecord
to stop the movie.

upload movie to mediafire.com to proven your rite.

So: next time make a record for christ sake!

If you kick more people without making records you will be kicked out of clan.

@mutant don't tell people to shut up, it will make things only worse.

I hope this solves some argue.

-Slasher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members in XaX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members in XaX   Members in XaX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members in XaX
Page 1 of 1