.iCe|' Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .iCe|'Clan Forum !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RUScared

RUScared

Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags   Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm

I feel I just had to come and post this topic, as I have just been kicked and warn banned from the clan server by Mr Danger for wearing offical clan tags, can you believe this BS. This complete idiot who I might add only joined XaX a few weeks back, feels that he is all powerful when in truth, he has yet to grow hair round his nut sack and stop suckling on his mothers tittie.

I was enjoying a good honest game with the bots, when on comes this Mr Danger clown and demands that I remove the tags. I said that I have in fact already been recruited by Cold, and have already registered on the form as a clan member, and was told to display my tags at all times with pride, which is what I have been doing until told to remove by Mr Danger today.

Therefore, can the person who is in fact in charge of this four ring circus, slap that muppet Mr Danger on the back of his thick skull, and tell him not to kick or ban honest clan members from the server, who the fuc does he think he is anyway. My god, I was playing this game when Mr Danger was sitting astride his pottie sucking on a lolly, muttering words such as mummy wipe my bottom.

I will not be returning to the clan server with my tags and will refrain from getting involved until this clown has been delt with. In my day, if clan members acted like that, they were replaced in a matter of minutes by the leader. Anyway dudes, will await judgement on this issue, and will see you on the server with my old name RUScared instead of XaX RUSCared' ***
Back to top Go down
Scyther

Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags   Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

MrDanger is very inactive and doesnt know who's member of the clan or not, hes wrong. Still reading your post, but I thought to reply fast.

It doesn't make any sense, the server is still hijacked... we can't punish him, I'm banned, b-g0d is banned, asher is banned, and probably alot of other innocent players too.

Just wait, we got multiple problems on our back right now. Oh it could also be that they took mrdanger name for the fun, (the hackers) and is trying to complicate relations in the clan.

P.S: Never swear that much, it won't help. I've been through alot more than you.

Last edited by Scyther on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags   Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

RUSscared, I understand you, the clan XaX is in a major storm, a traitor (Named:xTc) inside XaX is banning every one, we're trying to track him down..

but he's namechanging a lot... we need to reset the server with the admin lvls... until then.. we can unban you.

you didnt do a big crime. we need to re adjust the recruiters in our server and improve our communication.

btw, i am banned too.. again... the traitor will be tracked down (might take a week, because he's pain in the ass.)

about mr.Danger, If he doesnt got evidence, I can consider that your innocent.
Back to top Go down
Scyther

Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags   Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:42 am

As of yesterday everyone is unbanned again... Hopefully it stays that way.
Yesterday the two hackers connected as frisky and google, their took their names. Talked english instead of dutch. Resetted our xp, (b-g0d, scyther, slasher) and left again. Shocked

(I don't need the 37k xp back, it's pretty funny they did this, already were thinking to reset it.)

Their resetted their own xp too, just too fool us. It's all speculation and could be a "complot theory", that this is all xtc/ooo his fault, many events flow into eachother, could be anyone though.

Wait is still the best option, I find it even more interesting to stick with the clan because of these events. Why? It makes us smarter in the future when problems persists.

Formalized message. Anyone may read this, we are ready to fight as long as this battle takes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags   Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked From Server By Mr Danger For Wearing Clan Tags
Page 1 of 1