.iCe|' Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To .iCe|'Clan Forum !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<< Zaanko Incomming >>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaanko

<< Zaanko Incomming >> Empty
PostSubject: << Zaanko Incomming >>   << Zaanko Incomming >> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm

WaZZaP

*In-Game Name: Zaanko
*City: Škofja Loka
*How Long You Play ET: Was playing it 4 years, and i'm starting again after 1 year of brake.
*Clans You Have Been In: idk it was ALOT of them Very Happy : TTA, FBI, SS, GG, GUN, GDC and probably much more xD
*Highest Rank In Clan: Founding Father Smile SS was my clan, but it died Sad and thats when i quited ET.
*Reason Why We Shall Recruit You: i am experienced & good player, and i also know alot of things about ET/Administration/Servers
*Xfire: Zaanko

And i really don't know why/who registered that Domain forward, Freeforum3.tk xD ... now use: www.xax-clan.tk

Back to top Go down
Zaanko

PostSubject: Re: << Zaanko Incomming >>   << Zaanko Incomming >> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:15 pm

can some 1 please tell me if i am in or not ? :/
Back to top Go down
Scyther

Scyther

PostSubject: Re: << Zaanko Incomming >>   << Zaanko Incomming >> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 pm

There are no recruiters/leaders online at the moment, just wait and you get replied.
After school time, which is 3:30 PM; some admins could get online, till then you have to wait. Surprised
Decent site you hosted btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: << Zaanko Incomming >>   << Zaanko Incomming >> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<< Zaanko Incomming >>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.iCe|' Clan Forum :: .iCe|' Clan Board :: Join Request-
Jump to: